- How To Keep Going When The Going Gets Tough, Part 2
19 September 2017
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Following on from our previous full-house event, How To Keep Going When The Going Gets Tough, we want to continue the discussion with a Part 2 event. Our goal is to arm our members with strategies and resources as well as provide a place to discuss issues of managing their business through a time with reduced revenue, higher cost ratios, greater competition, and uncertain macro forces.
Join The Women Entrepreneurs Network for an inspiring evening with other business owners and learn from amazing experts in a panel discussion, and then in small group circles. In this event we will be discussing strategies for when times get tough.
This event is ideal for women who currently own a business in Hong Kong.
How To Keep Going When The Going Gets Tough, Part 2, will be just as valuable as Part 1.
Our panel discussion will be led by Lori Granito, Professional Speaker, TEDx Speaker Coach, and Women’s Business Success and Confidence Coach.
Our Expert Panellists are:
- Ms Emily Duncan, Lead Counsel, Hong Kong Employment Group, Kennedys – Employment issues such as contractor versus employee; hiring and firing.
- Mr Litai Wai, Managing Director, Charings – Getting the right insurance, for your business, including contractors and employees.
- Mr Owen Gee, Principal, Registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney, inCompass IP – Intellectual property and how to register your trademarks, patents and copyrights.
- Ms Scherzade A. Burden, Solicitor, Oldham, Li & Nie – Protect your business in case of your incapacity or demise.
- Ms Emma Pike, Managing Director, Farmer’s Market – Marketing on-line, how to enter the world of digital marketing without an IT background or pocket full of money.
5:30pm – Registration
5:45pm – Introduction
6:00pm – Panel discussion and Q&A with experts discussing strategies for surviving a downturn
6:45pm – Break out groups moderated by an expert for participants to discuss their individual strategies (participants will have the opportunity to meet with 2 experts as there will be 2 rounds of break out groups)
7:45pm – Group Summaries and Closing Remarks
8:00pm – Networking
8:30pm – Event Ends
$250.00 HKD purchased via the website and prior to the event.
$400.00 HKD if paid at the door.
Please be sure to read our Event Policies.
A special thanks to our Venue Sponsors, KPMG.
Venue: KPMG Prince's Building
Venue Phone: +852 2522 6022
Venue Website: https://home.kpmg.com/cn/en/home/about/offices.htmlAddress:
8th Floor Prince's Building, 10 Chater Road, Hong Kong