The Women Entrepreneurs Network (WEN), Hong Kong is pleased to announce that Ms Liz Search (Mud Pies Education) is the newly appointed Chairwoman of WEN for 2019/2021.
Liz is the co-Founder and Managing Director of Mud Pies Education Limited. She launched the business in 2007 and since then, has supported thousands of families, working with children to improve their English language, communication and presentation skills. Furthermore, Liz is a member of The Rotary Club of Hong Kong South, where she is the incoming President for the year 2019-2020.
Liz joined WEN as a Board Member in 2016 as the WEN motto “Inspiration found. Connections made. Problems solved.” tied in perfectly with everything she had looked for as an entrepreneur. WEN also provides the perfect platform for Liz to continue her own education and her journey of supporting and educating fellow women entrepreneurs on their paths to success. For the past year, she took on the role of Co-Vice-Chairwoman alongside Geetanjali Dhar (Sanskriti).
Liz will lead WEN alongside Co-Founder and Honourary Lifetime Chairwoman, Elizabeth Thomson (The Amber Foundation) and her two vice-chairwomen, Geetanjali Dhar (Sanskriti) and Nicole Graham (Bauhinia Solutions).
Our exiting Chairwoman, WEN Co-Founder Kimberly Whiley (Tamco Holdings), will maintain a very active role as valued board- and EXCO member of WEN and we are incredibly grateful for the work she has done over the last two years during which WEN was able to redefine their mission and streamline the events.
WEN’s mission is to Inspire, Connect and Provide Business Solutions for experienced Women Entrepreneurs for Greater Success. We offer in-depth attention via expert-led circle events, workshops and masterclasses, helping in particular women who have owned a business for more than 3 years solve their business issues, enabling them to grow and scale up.
WEN is delighted to be supported by a dynamic board of professionals:
- Vice Chairwoman, Geetanjali Dhar, Sanskriti
- Vice Chairwoman, Nicole Graham, Bauhinia Solutions
- Board Member, Suzanne Liu Duddek, S.Liu &Co.,
- Board Member, Maura Thompson, Sassy Media
- Board Member, Mary Covatta, Covatta Communications
- Board Member, Laurie Goldberg, Best Bev Hk
- Board Member, Sarah Lee, Sweet Secrets
- Board Member, Elsa Law, Elsa Law & Co Solicitors
- Board Member, Amanda Roddam, Kowloon Veterinary Hospital
- Board Member, Debra Meiburg, Meiburg Wine Media
- Board Member, Jeanette Richardson, Simmonds Financial
- Board Member, Nicole Denholder, Next Chapter
- Admin Manager, Christa Nuijs, Curiosity
:: END ::