The Women Entrepreneurs Network (WEN), Hong Kong is pleased to announce that Ms Kimberly Whiley (Tamco Holding Ltd.) is the newly appointed Chairwoman of WEN. Kimberly co-founded the group and was a past president of the Women Business Owners Club (WBOC). Kimberly has lived in Hong Kong since 1989 and is a successful serial entrepreneur herself since 2003, with years of expertise under her belt across technology and manufacturing industries.
Kimberly will lead WEN along with Co-Founder and Honourary Lifetime Chairwoman, Elizabeth Thomson. Elizabeth has lived in Hong Kong for over 35 years and is a long-standing member of the Board of Governors of the Canadian Chamber, a strong supporter of the Entrepreneur and Small Business Committee, and herself a passionate and successful entrepreneur. Elizabeth will continue to focus on assisting women through WEN to build their businesses.
WEN’s mission is to encourage, educate, and empower women to scale up their businesses. They offer individualised, personal attention via mentored small circle events and activities, helping women solve their business issues, enabling them to grow and thrive.
WEN is delighted to be supported by a dynamic board of professionals to include:
- Vice Chairwoman, Samar Shaherya, Baby Hero
- Secretary and Treasurer, Nicole Graham, Bauhinia Solutions
- Board Member, Suzanne Liu Duddek, S.Liu &Co.,
- Board Member, Geetanjali Dhar, Sanskriti
- Board Member, Lori Granito, Legendary Life Coaching Limited
- Board Member, Angie Chung, Httpool
- Board Member, Charlene Ree, Httpool
- Board Member, Alice Yuen, Alive Wellness
- Board Member, Liz Search, Mud Pies Education
- Board Member, Maura Thompson, Sassy Media
- Board Member, Mary Covatta, Covatta Communications
:: END ::