The Circle events are ideal for women business owners who keen to learn, and participate in a small group for discussion and business advice. Circles are led by board members and supported by an expert. This event is to help participants build a network of like-minded business owners who they can call upon.
Level Up Your Digital Marketing: Navigate and Grow in the Cantonese-Speaking Market
The realm of digital marketing is ever-changing, and according to the 2020 Global Digital suite of reports from We Are Social and Hootsuite, 5.8 million people, out of a population of 7.47 million, are active social media users.
Social media platforms can make a brand or break a person. Many businesses confuse busyness with effectiveness on social media, and a lot of money and time can be wasted. Learn from leading digital marketing experts who have lived and learned, and moved from guessing and boosting to understanding and selling.
Date and Times
15th September 2021
12:30pm (in-person) FULLY BOOK or,
6:00pm (in-person) or,
6:00pm (online via Zoom)
The Hive, Kennedy Town, 6th floor, Cheung Hing Industrial Building, 12P Smithfield, Kennedy Town
Member: 480 HKD
Non-Member: 580 HKD
$100 HKD Off
(expires 8th of September)
Members, please use your membership code to claim the Early Bird Discount.
In this Circle, we’ll be exploring the digital marketing tips and tricks in targeting the Cantonese speaking market in Hong Kong.
At the beginning of the circle event, we’ll discuss digital marketing strategies that will ensure you don’t lag behind the competition.
- Understanding the search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) opportunities across the popular search engines in Hong Kong.
- Identifying the importance and relevance of having your website or app translated into Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Learning about the best practices for posting and translating content on social media, along the type of content and where to be posting.
- Learning about the importance of tracking and measuring your digital marketing activities, and what you should be analysing.
- Identifying if you should be incorporating local payment suppliers like We Chat or Ali Pay into your website, and key tips for doing so.
- Understanding whether working with influencers would be beneficial, and if they’re a good use of your marketing budget.
- Making better decisions on your KPIs and where you spend your time and effort within the digital marketing space.
- Digital marketing experts who manage marketing campaigns for the Cantonese-speaking market, and know the platforms and practices that resonate.
- Digital marketing consultants who have tested and learned what works and what doesn’t.
- Marketing professionals who are up-to-date with latest trends, popularity of payment gateways, and KOL initiatives.